Clases para empresas
Clases para escuelas
Classes en grup
Classes per a escoles
1. Pablo ..... from the United States
2. What's ..... name?
3. My friend ..... in London
4.I ..... tea
5. Where .....?
does Pam work
Pam does work
6. ...... to England, Mary?' 'Yes, last summer.'
Did you ever go
Have you ever been
Are you ever going
Do you ever go
7. You are ..... person I've ever seen
the most tall
the more tall
8. A teacher is someone ..... teaches students
9. I ......
go to the gym always
to the gym always go
go always to the gym
always go to the gym
10. I ...... have a salad tonight
am going to
11. I wish I ..... more money!
12. ...... be rich one day?
Would you like
Would you like to
DO you like
Do you like to
13. We watched it ...... Friday
14. I ...... a headache
15. I ...... a T-shirt today.
16. The meal was very expensive. Look at the .....!.
17. Joel came back from his holiday in Spain looking really .....!.
18. He can ...... English
19. I'm interested ...... sports
20. Pam ....... to music when Peter arrived
has been listening
21. I was wondering ....... lend me some money
if could you
if you could
22. If I ..... him, I'll ask him to call you
23. I like your hair. Where ....?
sdo you cut it
have you cut it
do you have it cut
do you have cut
24. I think Sheila must........ in bed. Her light is still on.
to be reading
25. This is Tom's car,. ...... is red
26. What ...... this weekend, Tom?
will you do
are you doing
will you have done
do you do
27. Did you hear what happened to Kate? She .....
is being arrested
has been arrested
28. Don't forget to ..... the light when you leave
29. She was in ....... when she heard the news.
30. Could you ..... me your rubber, please?
31. I like ....... time doing sports.
32. Who ...... in that house?
does he live
33. If I ...... you, I'd sell the house
34. I don't know ...... .
what is it
what it is
what is that
35. I don't know ...... this problem
how to solve
36. I'm so fat! If only I ...... all those cookies!
37. I regret _____ harder in school.
not to study
to not study
not have studied
38. This cake is not warm, ...... any good!
neither it is
either it is
nor is it
neither did it be
39. We had expected that they ...... at the airport, but they didn't.
were picking us up
would pick up us
would pick us up
were picking up us
40. I'd rather you ...... here, please!
41. Before you enter the competition, please bear in .... that it's really hard.
42. They were caught trying to ....... some drugs in the country
43. After the movie was released, the main ....... point was its excessive use of violence.
44. Lance is ........ knowledgeable on this subject. .
45. Doesn't it .........you as strange that it's the middle of May and it's snowing?
46. The words of his resignation letter ....... he was unhappy with several of his former colleagues.
47. Every person in this room has ......an important part in the success of the company.
48. They always try to rip you ...... at that shop.
49. I'm afraid the show didn't ...... my expectations.
come up to
live up to
take up to
bring up to
50. I hadn't seen Paula for ages and Isuddenly ran .....her last night .
If you still feel like it.... Write!
A friend of yours wants to visit your country for a week. Write a letter to him suggesting activities to do and places to visit during his/her stay.
Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.